Monday, March 2, 2015

It's Where My Demons Hide

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide
                                 --Demons, Imagine Dragons


Style Card

Body: #TheMeshProject - Deluxe Body - In World
Skin: *Birth* - Sebastion (Forest) Stubble - In World / Marketplace
Hair: [BURLEY] - Atticus (Dark Browns) - In World / Marketplace
Eyes: ::Miss Canning:: - [ Demon Outfit ] Mesh Eyes - In World
Outfit: ::Miss Canning:: - [ Demon Outfit ] - In World
*Outfit includes TMP, Slink, and Omega appliers, system layers, and Male and Female version*

Pose: Diesel Works - Dante6 - In World

Do you like what you see here? Please support me by following me at the following social media sites. Thanks!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment