Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Lucky Charm


St. Patrick's Day is getting closer, so I thought I'd do a St. Patrick's themed post today. I've never really gotten into Gachas, but I decided to try some out at The Luck of the Irish Gacha the other day. There are lots of items to take a chance at, but my main target going in was this hair by Damselfly. I am using a hair color from the rare mixed pack in these pictures but the hat color is one that is in both the common and rare version. 

The outfit featured here is by 69 Park Ave GQ. It's a charming formal suit in the color green; perfect for St. Patrick's day. Wear this and for sure you wont be getting pinched for not wearing green. The outfit includes the jacket, pants, socks, and shoes. Want this look too? Check out the Style Card below for the full details on what I'm wearing. I hope everyone has a Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Style Card

Skin: *Birth* - Sebastion (Forest) Stubble - Marketplace
Hair: Damselfly - Deacon (Mixed) RARE - @ The Luck of the Irish Gacha
Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous (Espresso)  - Marketplace
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance (Relax) - Marketplace
Outfit: 69 Park Ave GQ- St Patricio Casual Elegance Suit - Marketplace

Pose: Diesel Works - Dante6

Location: Angel Manor

No comments:

Post a Comment