Saturday, February 21, 2015

Island Life

Aloha, my braddahs and sistahs! I hope you all are having a good weekend. I recently ran across the Second Life Pic of the Day from Wednesday and all of the memories from my real life trip to Hawaii this past October came flooding back to me. With that being said, I decided to do an island themed blog post for today. The EPIA mainstore sim used in the Pic of the Day is an excellent location for this picture. There are plenty of good spots throughout the sim that would make good photo opportunities, so if you are looking for a photo location or a place to shop, go check them out. I will now bid you all adieu and leave you with the following images, enjoy!





Style Card

Body: #TheMeshProject - Deluxe Body - In World
Skin: *Birth* - Sebastion (Forest) Stubble - In World / Marketplace
Hair: Damselfly - Jasper (Dark Brown) - In World / Marketplace
Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous (Espresso)  - In World / Marketplace
Facial Hair: Asset - Intensity Beards (Brown) Beard 2 - In World / Marketplace
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance (Relax) L - In World / Marketplace
(3-finger) R - In World / Marketplace
Shirt: DECO - MESH Islander Shirt (Floral) - In World / Marketplace
Shorts: :{F.A.D.}: - Heft Cargo Shorts (Plain) Baggy - In World / Marketplace
Flip Flips: ::ZED:: - MESH Red Canvas Flip Flops - In World / Marketplace
Lei: Tiki Tattoo - Kukui Nut Lei - In World / Marketplace


Do you like what you see here? Please support me by following me at the following social media sites. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment