Thursday, August 6, 2015

Street Style (TMD Haul #1)


The Mens Dept officially opened for the August round yesterday. I thought I'd do a TMD haul post since the majority of the items in this post are from there. I had a lot of fun putting this post together, and although this really isn't a style I would normally choose to wear around, I kind of like it. Maybe that's something blogging does to you...you learn to appreciate styles you wouldn't normally wear.


Style Card

Body
Body: TheMeshProject - Deluxe Body - Marketplace ⃠
Head: TheMeshProject - Classic Deluxe - Marketplace ⃠
Skin: Tableau Vivant - Kat (Tone 06) - @ TMD ★
Eyebrows: Tableau Vivant - Attractive - Marketplace ⃠
Facial Hair: Unorthodox - Superb Facial Hair (Chocolate) - @ TMD ★
Hair: Damselfly - Joey (Dark Brown) - Marketplace ⃠ (check marketplace and store soon)
Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous (Dark Seafoam Shadow) - Marketplace ✔ 
Tattoo: Reckless - Genzer - @ TMD ★

Clothing/Accessories
Pants: [Pumpkin] - Ripped Joggers - @ TMD ★
Shoes: 2Real - HOLBROOKZ LMT - Marketplace ✔

Poses
Image 1: Diesel Works - Enzo5 - Marketplace ⃠
Image 2: Diesel Works - Drogo7 - Marketplace ✔ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marketplace ✔ - Available on Marketplace
Marketplace ⃠ - Not Available on Marketplace
@ Event Name ★ - Available at an Event

No comments:

Post a Comment